North Brunswick, NJ US
Sign on Bonus Offered along with great work perks!
Ajulia Executive Search is an executive recruiting firm based in Monmouth Junction, NJ, and we are looking to add a new Account Executive to our growing team. Our interactive and innovative recruiting solutions have seen us gain a reputation for our ability to deliver both quality and quantity candidates. We are undergoing expansion to meet goals for this year, and we have immediate openings for self-motivated, enthusiastic and hardworking Account Executives.
Are you looking to make a career change to a growing, innovative company? This alluring opportunity offers a competitive salary of $700.00 per week plus commission and an excellent benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, Life Insurance, Paid PTO, Financial Assistance Programs and Social Goodness Benefits. Apply to become our newest Account Executive and join one of the fastest and strongest growing recruiting teams in the U.S. You will have an opportunity to grow within the company, enhance your skills, and play an important role in the placement process countrywide. THIS IS A REMOTE POSITION IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!
Responsibilities of an Account Executive:
- Identify qualified candidates through various recruiting and sourcing tools to fill open positions
- Screen and interview qualified candidates
- Write and edit job descriptions for assigned positions.
- Partner with your Sales Manager to engage in outbound communications, via phone and email.
- Build and maintain relationships with candidates to generate a positive hiring experience from start to finish.
- Perform various customer service-related activities
- Review/revise resumes, as well as compare the candidate’s qualifications to the job requirements and the clients’ needs.
- Arrange phone and/ or face to face interviews by coordinating schedules.
- Onboarding candidates, preparing files, including references, background checks, etc.
Qualifications of an Account Executive:
- 2+ years of experience including but not limited to Sales, Customer Service and/or Recruiting.
- Must have Microsoft Office experience, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated, driven, and eager to learn.
- Must be willing to work in a team environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Marketing, Business, HR or another related field preferred
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid PTO/Holiday pay
- Great work-life balance
- Career advancement potential
- Professional development training
- Social Goodness Benefits
Applicants being considered for hire must pass a drug test and background check before beginning work. Refusal to submit to testing will result in disqualification.
Ask for Beena Purohit
Job Id: 23622
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.