Associate Director of Thought Leader Liaison
New York, NY 10002 US
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing, stable, innovating – pharmaceutical manufacturing company? This exciting opportunity as an Associate Director of Thought Leader Liaison offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, paid PTO, etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this Associate Director of Thought Leader Liaison opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- The Associate Director of Thought Leader Liaison must gain KOL insights and perceptions of the brands of the company.
- Coordinate field activities with OAMs, RSDs, Marketing, and Market Access
- Support Sales Training for OAMs during POAs, training classes, and field rides.
- Must monitor competitive landscape, treatment protocols, other market trends.
- Must provide support for commercial Advisory Boards and Speaker Programs including, identifying potential participants, coordinating with consulting arrangements and gathering contracts for Advisory Boards and Speaker Programs
- The Associate Director of Thought Leader must collaborate with MSLs to determine the objective of KOL Executive Encounters. Take lead on Commercial driven encounters between KOLs and appropriate leadership.
- Identify, profile, cultivate, and maintain long-term relationships with leadership at key professional societies/advocacy groups, support pull-through of marketing strategy within field sales.
- Support commercial activities at Medical Congresses/Conventions, help develop commercial plans for congresses.
- The Associate Director of Thought Leader must support the development of national brand strategy based on insights gained in regional markets.
- Share insights with the field sales team to ensure strategic and tactical cohesiveness
- Identify, profile, cultivate and maintain long-term relationships with KOLs within the assigned region
- Engage with KOLs through, on-label discussions, disease state education and speaker program education
- The Associate Director of Thought Leader Liaison must have a BA/BS degree in science or business-related field.
- Must have 7 + years of pharma/biotech experience.
- Must have 5+ years of oncology or hematology experience.
- Hold a KOL advocacy role or have extensive KOL relationships with Academic based Heme-Oncs.
- The Associate Director of Thought Leader Liaison must have competency in the development and execution of account specific business planning.
- Must be flexible to travel overnight to cover a multi-state geography and attend home office, local/regional/national meetings, and conventions as necessary.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and organizational skills.
- The Associate Director of Thought Leader Liaison must have leadership competencies and be available to work in the evenings and weekends, as required.
- Must be willing to travel up to 70%
- The candidate should live in a major metropolitan area with quick access to a large airport. The ideal candidate must live on the East Coast near New York City, Boston, Philadelphia, or Washington DC.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid Time Off
Salary: $150K-$170K annually
Ask for: Amrita Mukherjee
Job Id: 24138
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.