Groveland, FL 34736 US
- Bench Mechanic must be able to troubleshoot, tests and repairs aircraft components.
- Must perform all the final inspections.
- Must complete all the required documentation timely in regard to testing and repairs.
- Must test components in accordance with applicable data.
- Must be able to read blueprints and other required documents.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 3+ years of experience as a Mechanic in FAA part 145 Operations or Aircraft component repair/overhaul.
- Must have knowledge of electrical theory and circuit schematics.
- Must be great in testing, troubleshooting, disassembly and reassembly of electro-mechanical equipment.
- Must have basic computer skills.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Harshita Berry
Job Id: 23536
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.