Bilingual Spanish Human Resources Generalist
Kansas City, MO 64101 US
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing, stable, innovating company? This exciting opportunity as a Bilingual Spanish Human Resources Generalist offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, paid PTO etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this Bilingual Spanish Human Resources Generalist could be the right fit for you.
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention
- Help to develop and evaluate effectiveness job training.
- Do research on compensation and benefits for employees.
- Develop and maintain HR policies and handbook.
- Manage labor law, medical, and WC compliance issues.
- Ensure relevant local policies are designed and managed in line with national policies and legislation.
- Collaborate with plant leadership members in identifying the people and organizational implications and coming up with appropriate solutions to address business needs and root causes of the problems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Human Resource Management
- Knowledge of employment and wage laws
- Manufacturing Experience
- 5+ years of working experience in Human Resource Management
- Labor law knowledge skills
- HRIS system
- Recruit new employees and evaluate current employees
- Workers' Compensation administration
- In depth understanding of organizational development, compensation, staffing, training, performance management, and employee & labor relations functions
- Proficient in PC applications, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid time off
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.