Little Rock, AR 72202 US
- The Brand Manager will work with Sales Leadership to gain an understanding of the product and make recommendations to meet or exceed organizational sales goals.
- Work closely with Product Managers to ensure all established dates are met in the development of all sales support and launch materials for new and existing products.
- Work with the Product Managers to assist in developing marketing strategies for new products and sustaining current product campaigns.
- Provide thorough insight on marketing strategies and potential growth opportunities to Product Managers.
- Collaborate with Product Managers to provide the marketing perspective during the process of product development.
- Develop strategies to increase margins and revenue for current product lines.
- Partner with Web Content/Digital Marketing team to ensure all video and photography are in sync with the current campaigns on product information.
- Determine ways to reach customers through alternate channels by utilizing non-conventional approaches.
- Create new and sustaining marketing campaigns to drive awareness and growth to current product lines.
- Conduct market research to include any analysis of competitors to identify customer needs, market trends and opportunities for brand growth.
- Create new ways and direction to grow into new market segments.
- Oversee the development and execution of the marketing strategy.
- Lead Product Management review meetings to identify changes in development timelines for communication on a monthly, weekly or bi-weekly basis.
Salary Range: $95,000-$115,000 (DOE)
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field.
- The Brand Manager will have 5-7 years of marketing experience including direct responsibility for brand development.
- Possess demonstrated strength in marketing competencies to include marketing innovation, brand development, media, and project leadership.
- Ability to collaborate with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to present to all levels of leadership.
- Ability to embrace change and drive action.
- Direct Hire
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid time off
- Bonus Potential
Ask for: Julie Roberts
Job Id: 23569
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.