Port Washington, WI 53074 US
- Buyer must have the ability to understand and adhere to all laws pertaining to procurement and contracts.
- Must possess knowledge and use of price and cost analysis and have excellent negotiating skills.
- Must establish and maintain a mutual respect of suppliers and peers.
- Must select and maintain high quality sources of supply as well as evaluate existing and new supplier performance.
- Must advise appropriate departments of changes in raw material parameters that affect the operation, including prices, lead times, changes to specifications or other as applicable.
- Must be able to resolve communication gaps, manufacturing process problems or delivery delays with Suppliers as they occur.
- Must manage purchase order volumes and inventory turns.
- Must prepare requests for bids for commodities that involve manufacturing of commodities with long lead times and high costs to assure the best supplier for quality, price and on-time delivery and technical knowledge.
- Must keep an open line of communication between Purchasing and the other functional areas within the organization.
- Bachelor's degree preferred in Purchasing or related field.
- 2+ years of experience as a Buyer or Purchasing, Sourcing or Procurement.
- Must have strong negotiating and project management skills.
- Must have a great understanding of MRP concepts and ERP system functionality.
- ASCM certification is a plus.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Harshita Berry
Job Id: 24123
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.