Chief Financial Officer
Alexandria, VA 22302 US
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing, stable, innovating company? This exciting opportunity as a Chief Financial Officer offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, paid PTO, etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this Chief Financial Officer opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- The Chief Financial Officer must ensure coordination of long-term plans.
- Must develop, monitor and interpret the actual results to the annual budget.
- Take part in hire/fire decisions, compensation and disciplinary actions.
- Take part in profit incentive planning, sales forecasts, expense budgets, and cost standards.
- Perform comparative analysis of actual performance with operating plans and standards.
- Must review and ensure adequate insurance and workers compensation coverage.
- Must be responsible for compilation of operating data and special reports, including interim and year-end financial statements.
- The Chief Financial Officer must maintain the company’s system of accounts and keep books and records on all company transactions, assets, and contractual liabilities.
- Must manage and monitor the cash flow and working capital flow of the company including authorization to establish credit and collections policies and to establish a schedule for the payment of bills and other financial obligations.
- Establish, administer, and be responsible for tax policies and reporting.
- Must assist with ongoing projects and financing needs providing cash flow projections and communicating with bankers, equity partners, and others.
- Responsible for the compilation of quarterly and annual tax returns, operating budgets and operating statements showing fair market value calculations on all owned real estate.
- The Chief Financial Officer must oversee complete property management functions such as budgets, capital expenditures, repairs, rents, etc. and maintain any required communication with limited partners.
- Coordinate and communicate with benefit plan sponsors as necessary such as periodic update of Owners’ 10-year personal financial plan, business investment goals, exit strategy plan for owners.
- The Chief Financial Officer must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting.
- Master’s or CPA preferred.
- Must have held the title of Chief Financial Officer for a minimum of 5+ years or 8+ years’ experience as a Financial Controller who is looking to take the next leap in their career.
- The Chief Financial Officer must be willing to work hands-on.
- Must adhere to company policies and be discreet.
- Must be respectful towards the company culture and people.
- Proficient in financial software and other.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- The Chief Financial Officer must be willing to travel and work onsite.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid Time Off
Salary: $150K-$190K annually
Ask for: Amrita Mukherjee
Job Id: 24187
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.