Chief Financial Officer
Ruston, LA 71270 US
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing healthcare company? This exciting opportunity as a Chief Financial Officer offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, paid PTO, etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this Chief Financial Officer opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- The Chief Financial Officer must participate in financial and operational decision-making processes.
- Must adhere and ensure to successful attainment of the hospital’s mission, strategic objectives and financial viability.
- Must direct and coordinate the hospital’s activities concerned with financial administration.
- The Chief Financial Officer must supervise all accounting activities, admitting, credit and collection, maintenance of fiscal records, receipts and disbursements, payroll, insurance and other third-party payor claims.
- Must work directly with all other departments.
- The Chief Financial Officer must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or a related field.
- Master’s Degree and CPA preferred.
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience in a healthcare/hospital setting performing finance or accounting job duties.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years managerial experience in an acute care environment.
- Must have experience and ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of hospital staff, physicians and community members including Board of Directors, vendors and members of financial institutions.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The Chief Financial Officer must maintain confidentiality of confidential information including that pertaining to personnel, finance, strategic plans and medical matters.
- Must have a strong knowledge of accepted accounting principles and controls, legal and regulatory requirements related to areas of responsibility.
- Awareness of laws/regulations related to physician recruitment and relationships desired.
- Must be proficient with various computer software programs including Microsoft Office Suite, finance/general ledger and databases.
- Must be a local candidate or willing to relocate fulltime in Louisiana.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid Time Off
Salary: $130K-$150K annually (Depending on experience)
Ask for: Amrita Mukherjee
Job Id: 23547
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.