Chief Financial Officer
Seminole, TX 79360 US
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing healthcare sector? This exciting opportunity as a Chief Financial Officer offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, paid PTO, etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this Chief Financial Officer opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- The Chief Financial Officer is responsible for all financial operations of the acute-care facility including accounting, budgetary, audits, tax, and other financial planning activities.
- Responsible for leading the department/team to include budgeting, time approvals, staff evaluations and expense approvals.
- Interaction and presentations to the Board on a regular basis.
- Must be responsible to develop and implement policies and procedures, short- and long-range goals, objectives and plans.
- Provide financial leadership to hospital managers, directors and officers.
- The Chief Financial Officer must represent the hospital at meetings including medical staff, hospital board of director meetings as well as relevant community meetings as needed.
- Ensure the hospital meets necessary financial regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Must contribute financial expertise, manage costs by identifying opportunities and take action to eliminate non-value costs.
- Must participate in the hospital's monthly operation reviews as well as corporate office meetings.
- The Chief Financial Officer must hold a bachelor’s degree in finance/ accounting. Master’s degree preferred.
- A CPA is highly desired.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of financial/accounting progressive managerial experience and operations management experience in a Critical Access Hospital environment.
- Must have worked as a CFO or equivalent experience within a Critical Access Hospital environment within a non-profit organization.
- Must have robust experience with Revenue Cycle, expense management and public relations.
- The Chief Financial Officer must have financial reporting analysis and cash flow management experience.
- Responsible for the administrative aspects of leading the department/ team to include budgeting, time approvals, staff evaluations and expense approvals.
- Must be proficient in written and verbal communication skills.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid Time Off
- Relocation Assistance provided
Salary: $120K-$140K annually
Ask for: Amrita Mukherjee
Job Id: 23530
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.