Piscataway, NJ 08854 US
1st and 2nd shift.
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing, stable, innovating company? This exciting Compression Operator opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, stock options, paid PTO, tuition reimbursement, tuition assistance etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this Compression Operator opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Must be able to properly operate equipment’s, perform equipment set-up/change-over/cleanups
- Must be able to troubleshoot tablet press for run, including startup of batch and obtaining all tablet specifications as per instruction in Production Batch Record.
- Must be able to do machine adjustments necessary during the batch run as required.
- Should have good knowledge of compression, coating, encapsulation etc.
- Should be able to assemble, disassemble, clean and store manufacturing equipment.
- Must be able to document all set up and cleaning in the log book and other pertinent paperwork.
- Must follow the company policies and procedures, cGMP’s and Standard Operating Procedures.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 1+ year of experience as compression operator in pharmaceutical industry
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Contract to Hire
Ask for: Harshita Berry
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.