North Caldwell, NJ US
- The Finance Controller will oversee all financial activities within the accounting department.
- Must perform month-end and year-end financial closure and monitor all financial activities.
- Must train/cross-train and help with professional development of team members within the accounting department.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintain all financial documents, processes and policies of accounting department.
- The Finance Controller must develop financial strategies by forecasting capital, facilities, and staff requirements by identifying monetary resources and developing implementation ideas.
- Must forecast reporting results by analyzing variances and developing improvements.
- Provide job insights by being aware of new regulations and accounting guidance, participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- The Finance Controller must partner with consultants, tax preparers and auditors on relevant projects.
- Provide updates to the senior management reporting packages.
- Manage lender reporting requirements.
- The Finance Controller must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration. MBA is highly preferred.
- CPA is highly desired.
- Must have a minimum of 12-15 years of experience from a Healthcare set up.
- Must have a thorough understanding of IFRS, SAP
- Must be proficient with financial planning and strategy, managing profitability, strategic planning, quality management, process improvement, forecasting, corporate finance and budgets.
- Must be proficient in computer skills such as Microsoft Office Suite software applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid time off
Ask for: Amrita Mukherjee
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.