Salem, NH 03079 US
Are you looking to make a career change to an innovative plastic & glass labware bioprocess manufacturing company? This exciting opportunity as a Controller offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, stock options, paid PTO, etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this Controller opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- The Controller must analyze and explain variances and oversee all accounting operations including billing, A/R, A/P, G/L. Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting.
- Must oversee month end close process and preparation of financial statements and cash flow reporting.
- Improve, automate process to maximize efficiencies.
- Must work with external auditors and banks.
- The Controller must work cross functionally guiding decision makers and driving overall financial performance.
- Must manage all finance and accounting operations, ensuring timely and accurate accounting and financial reporting.
- The Controller must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics.
- Must have 10+ years’ work experience from manufacturing plastic/ glass labware (tubing, vent filters, laboratory filtration membranes etc.) industry.
- Preferred CPA.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid Time Off
Salary: $100K-$110K annually
Ask for: Amrita Mukherjee
Job Id: 23534
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.