New Milford, CT 06776 US
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing food packaging company? This exciting opportunity as a Cost Accountant offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, paid PTO, etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then the Cost Accountant opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- The Cost Accountant is responsible for performing cost analyses.
- Must create detailed reports that present cost-effective solutions.
- Must manage cost information to maximize profitability.
- Collect and analyze data about the operational costs.
- Set standard costs of goods, develop and analyze cost standards.
- Prepare audit reports and reports to findings to management.
- The Cost Accountant must perform inventory reconciliations.
- Analyze and report profit margins.
- Must prepare (monthly, quarterly and annual) cost forecasts and assist in month-end and year-end closing.
- Identify and recommend cost-effective solutions to reduce costs and maximize profit.
- The Cost Accountant must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting.
- Must have at least 5 years of Cost Accountant/ Cost Analyst experience
- MUST have Food Manufacturing experience
- Must have a thorough knowledge of accounting procedures and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Must have experience with QuickBooks.
- Must have excellent analytical skills along with the ability to combine different data and calculate profit margins.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid Time Off
Salary: $70K-$80K annually
Ask for: Amrita Mukherjee
Job Id: 23915
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.