Customer Service Representative
Fort Mill, SC 29716 US
- Interpret customer requirements and act as a liaison between customer and sales team.
- Responsible for processing orders, product info, and shipping information.
- Provide accurate and detailed information to customers to assist with their purchasing decisions.
- Provide accurate information of company products and policies.
- Take incoming calls from customers addressing issues, concerns, and order status.
- Assist clients with customer service and sales.
- Responsible for providing price quotes, invoicing, obtaining proof of delivery, and processing credit card orders.
- 2+ years of experience in a distribution or manufacturing customer service environment is required.
- A high school diploma or GED is required, associate or bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience in business-to-business account support.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and Outlook required.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills to manage multiple tasks and prioritize effectively.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Andy Bates
Job Id: 23617
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.