Director of Charitable Gifts
West Lake Hills, TX 78746 US
- The Director of Charitable Gifts will develop funding proposals and other written and visual collaterals that are required for cultivation and stewardship of major gifts.
- Implement and develop strategies to attract new potential donors while retaining and upgrading existing donors.
- Building various means to grow both operations and the capital campaign from important class of gifts.
- Work closely with the Deputy Chief of Philanthropy to plan a high-level structured plan.
- Create monthly reports on progress in relationship-building, gifts, and pledges to share with the Chief of Philanthropy and Deputy Chief of Philanthropy.
- Leading team members & responsible for working with donor segments in coordinating work by maintaining plans and creating tools for organizing work around the overall monthly and annual goals for mid- and major gifts.
- Create and manage KPIs while ensuring staff who report to you are meeting monthly activity and financial goals.
- Provide support to the CEO, Chief of Philanthropy, and board members while working with major donors.
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations or a related field.
- Must have 5+ years of experience in fundraising and large gifts.
- At least have 2 years of experience in soliciting major gifts of $100,000+ level that meet major revenue goals.
- The Director of Charitable Gifts will be experienced in managing complex gifts and donor prospecting.
- Must have knowledge of programs like peer-to-peer and recurring giving.
- Proficient in Google Suite and MS office.
- Experience working on philanthropy management technologies like CRM’s, wealth assessment software & donor management systems.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to take initiatives and manage projects independently.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid Time Off
- Flex spending account
- 401K matching
Salary: $75K-$92K (DOE)
Ask for: Anjali Shah
Job Id: 23454
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.