Edison, NJ 08817 US
- Documentation Associate must assure that all SOPs and Controlled Documents are in “current” status.
- Must issue Logbooks, SOP numbers, Change control numbers, Deviation/CAPA numbers.
- Must be responsible for maintaining the Company SOPs, training, specifications, investigations and CAPA systems in an orderly and secure manner.
- Must assist with Government Agency Inspections.
- Must assist in ensuring that company state licenses remain current.
- Must be able to prepare monthly management reports.
- Must be responsible for updating and maintaining records of Preventive maintenance calendar & its check list, calibration calendar and its Raw data with final certificates.
- Other task as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 2+ years of experience as documentation associate in pharmaceutical environment.
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft office systems.
Ask for: Harshita Berry