Ramsey, NJ 07446 US
- liable for the rules relating to safety, health, and the environment.
- Directs the process of investigating incidents and aids in locating the underlying causes of incidents so that similar occurrences can be avoided in the future.
- Controls document distribution makes ensuring that environmental, health, and safety rules and procedures are up to date, and ensures document management.
- Provide EHS Training for new hires.
- Contract out specialized industrial hygiene work when necessary to an experienced outsider.
- Performs sampling for a variety of physical and chemical risks as part of industrial hygiene.
Salary Range: 22/hr – 26/hr (DOE)
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in environmental science, safety or equivalent combination of education and related experience.
- Must have at least 1 year of health, environmental, and safety experience.
- Must Have OSHA, FMLA and HIPAA knowledge.
- Must have manufacturing industry experience.
- Good understanding of Electrical and Mechanical principles.
Ask for: Madhu