Electrical Mechanical Engineer
Kearny, NJ 07032 US
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing, manufacturing engineering company? This exciting opportunity as an Electrical Mechanical Engineer offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, paid PTO, etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this Electrical Mechanical Engineer opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- The Electrical Mechanical Engineer must design and review drawings to meet consumer needs and manufacturing demands.
- Must design 3D models for assembly in the onsite manufacturing shop.
- Must evaluate electrical systems, products, components, and applications to help define the best product solutions for the customer.
- Must design products and serve as a member of the technical team on product development projects.
- The Electrical Mechanical Engineer must provide technical support for inside sales and outside sales.
- Must adhere to procedures in the Quality Management Systems (QMS)
- Continuous assessment of opportunities for improvement.
- Must support the 5 Core Values of Customer Focus, Talent, Excellence, Innovation, and Integrity
- The Electrical Mechanical Engineer must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
- Must have switchgear/switchboard specific experience, to be considered.
- Must have a minimum of 2-3 years of product development experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Industrial exposure from power, energy, defense, industrial automation or control industries
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- The Electrical Mechanical Engineer must have experience with Autodesk, SolidWorks or equivalent software.
- Strong communication skills.
- Emphasis on analytical and financial calculations
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid Time Off
Ask for: Amrita Mukherjee
Job Id: 23913
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.