Employment Litigation Associate
Las Vegas, NV 89101 US
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing, legal firm? This exciting opportunity as an Employment Litigation Associate offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, paid PTO, etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this Employment Litigation Associate opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- The Employment Litigation Associate must litigate and defend lawsuits involving a wider range of employment-related claims and agency charges of discrimination.
- Must represent employers in court, before administrative agencies, at mediations, and in arbitration in employment matters, including class/collective actions and discrimination, harassment, retaliation, contract, employment tort, and non-compete cases.
- Must provide advice and counsel to employers on a wide range of labor and employment laws and regulations.
- The Employment Litigation Associate must hold a Juris Doctor from an accredited law school.
- Must have 3+ years of litigation experience, from an employment law firm background, to be considered for the position.
- Must have experience in labor and employment, commercial litigation, civil litigation, or insurance defense litigation.
- The Employment Litigation Associate must hold an Active NV bar admission (licensed to practice law).
- Must have a thorough understanding of current court and employment-related agency (state and federal) procedures.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- The Employment Litigation Associate must have project management skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid Time Off
Salary: $120K-$140K annually (depending on experience)
Ask for: Amrita Mukherjee
Job Id: 24103
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.