Dayton, NJ 08810 US
- Engineering Associate must assist the maintenance team in implementation of new tools, systems, and technologies to drive operational efficiency.
- Must be able to assist the engineering manager in preparing requests for proposals for new equipment and projects.
- Must be able to assist the engineering team in providing a response to the technology partners.
- Must be able to assist the maintenance team to deploy software tools and techniques to enhance compliance.
- Must be able to assist the projects team in preparing cost estimates.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 2+ years of experience as Engineering associate in pharmaceutical environment.
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft office systems.
- Must have working knowledge on AutoCAD drawings.
Ask for: Harshita Berry