Keene, CA 93531 US
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing, real estate multi-family housing company? This exciting opportunity as a Finance Controller offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, paid PTO, etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this Finance Controller opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- The Finance Controller is responsible for fiscal accounting activities with staff to ensure all deadlines are met daily.
- Must consult with and advise leadership regarding application of fiscal policy and practices and make recommendations for updates and changes in principals and tax code.
- Monitor and reconcile balance sheet accounts.
- Must participate, direct and approve preparation and presentation of financial reports on a monthly, quarterly, annual and ad hoc basis for internal and external reporting. Prepare and oversee reports.
- Must oversee compliance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and lead/schedule all company audits.
- Must ensure accuracy of reporting.
- The Finance Controller must prepare budgets, reviews budget proposals, and prepare necessary supporting documentation.
- Provide management with timely reviews of financial status and progress in its various programs and activities.
- Must implement appropriate internal controls to safeguard assets of the Foundation and affiliated companies.
- Manage banking relationships and cash management treasury functions.
- The Finance Controller must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business.
- Must have a minimum of 7+ years’ experience in full cycle Controller from a construction or multifamily housing sector.
- Must have 3+ years of supervisory experience.
- Must have experience in written documentation.
- CPA preferred.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Plan, prioritize, budget, control and evaluate to ensure efficiency.
- Must be willing to work onsite.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid Time Off
Salary: $110K-$130K annually
Ask for: Amrita Mukherjee
Job Id: 23499
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.