Burnsville, MN 55306 US
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing healthcare company? This exciting opportunity as a HR Generalist offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, paid PTO, etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this HR Generalist opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- The HR Generalist must oversee all aspects of the recruitment process including sourcing, screening, interviewing, and hiring.
- Maintain compliance with federal and state employment laws (e.g., OSHA, ADA, HIPAA).
- Must oversee all aspects of the employee relationship including onboarding, performance management, and terminations.
- The HR Generalist must coordinate all HR events and programs such as employee recognition, employee development etc.
- Oversee all HR-related procedures (e.g., payroll, benefits, time off) and work-related issues.
- The HR Generalist must have a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field required.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of HR related experience with payroll processing or timekeeping systems. Experience with ADP is preferred.
- Must have private Specialty Healthcare Practice experience to be considered.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook) with intermediate skills in Excel required.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills and good communication skills.
- Must complete tasks within deadlines; prioritize multiple projects; and work independently.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid Time Off
Salary: $50K-$70K annually
Ask for: Amrita Mukherjee
Job Id: 23911
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.