Heavy Truck Mechanic
Kingston, LA US
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing company in the oil industry? This exciting opportunity as a Heavy Truck Mechanic offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and paid time off. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this Heavy Truck Mechanic opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Diagnose engine fault codes.
- The Heavy Truck Mechanic will document and perform repairs as needed with the help of DIF systems.
- Inspects and repairs diesel truck engines.
- Handles routine repairs such as oil and tire changes.
- Inspect, replace and repairs truck components, brakes and suspension parts.
- Must be able to work on night shift.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience as a Diesel or Heavy Truck Mechanic.
- Must have an AC certification or ability to obtain certification.
- Must provide his own tools.
- Ability to drive service truck.
- CDL License or chauffeurs license preferred.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid Time Off
Salary: $25-$33/hr (DOE)
Ask for: Roger Armenta
Job Id: 23310
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.