Help Desk Technician
Peabody, MA 01961 US
Are you looking to make a career change to an innovative company within the manufacturing industry? This exciting opportunity as a Help Desk Technician offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance, paid time off, 401K, etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this Help Desk Technician opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Administer end-user workstations
- Utilize Microsoft Windows-based LAN
- Maintains confidentiality
- Assists various departments when needed
- Provides computer orientation to new and existing company staff
- Investigates user problems and identifies their source; determines possible solutions; tests and implements solutions.
- Installs and configures office equipment such as phones, printers, etc.
- Install and upgrade software and various applications
- Perform training for users on operating systems
- Other tasks as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Ideal Help Desk Technician will have minimum 1 year of experience
- Must have help desk experience
- Experience within the manufacturing industry desired
- Adept at working within a team environment
- Willing to take a drug screen and complete a background check
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K Match
- Direct Hire
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Time Off
Ask for: Kelsey
Job Id: 23549
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.