In-House Attorney-O&G Supply Chain Strategy Sourcing
Natick, MA 01760 US
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing, manufacturing of powerful electrolyzers organization? This exciting opportunity as an In-House Attorney of O&G Supply Chain Strategy Sourcing offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, paid PTO, etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this In-House Attorney of O&G Supply Chain Strategy Sourcing opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- The In-House Attorney of O&G Supply Chain Strategy Sourcing is responsible for developing and maintaining key internal stakeholder relationships.
- Must prepare RFQs, RFPs, bid documents, analyze and evaluate proposals, and administer the evaluation process.
- Partner with stakeholders to define SLAs and KPIs for suppliers to meet business results, cost reduction, quality and timeliness of delivery.
- Establish & report on KPIs within your category that support company goals and objectives.
- Must perform and gather insights on market analysis for assigned categories.
- Must develop strategies and execute favorable terms and conditions.
- The In-House Attorney of O&G Supply Chain Strategy Sourcing must negotiate and complete all contract documents in collaboration with the legal department.
- Create and implement programs to assess and promote supplier performance, establish quarterly and annual goals, conduct quarterly business reviews, formal scorecard measures etc.
- The In-House Attorney of O&G Supply Chain Strategy Sourcing must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Supply Chain Management. MBA preferred.
- Must be a Licensed Attorney from MA.
- Must come from a manufacturing background of industrial procurement/ supply chain of oil & gas.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in purchasing, buying, or procurement from the oil & gas industry.
- Must have strong financial and analytical skills, to identify cost savings opportunities and recommendations.
- The In-House Attorney of O&G Supply Chain Strategy Sourcing must have excellent customer service skills and the ability to partner with key stakeholders.
- Proficient in Excel, Google Sheets, Airtable, Smartsheet, or similar analytical tools
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Previous work in a start-up environment is a plus.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid time off
- Bonus potential
Salary: $145K-$165K annually
Ask for: Amrita Mukherjee
Job Id: 23892
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.