Halsey, OR 97348 US
- The Industrial Electrician will lead project planning efforts on major repairs and installing new equipment.
- Diagnose malfunctioning electrical/mechanical equipment and complete repairs.
- Maintain inventory levels of supplies, parts, and equipment by tracking stock
- Demonstrate expertise in operating required power and hand tools including: torch, jacks, saw, drill, cranes, ladders, and other maintenance equipment.
- Provide documentation to ensure proper record keeping for machine equipment and maintenance files using CMMS & Microsoft Office.
- Perform minor building electrical, plumbing and painting repairs as needed.
- Executive preventive maintenance as needed.
- Setup and install manufacturing equipment.
- Keep Supervisor and production up to date regarding equipment repair status.
Salary Range: $32.00/hr-$35.00/hr
- High School diploma or GED with vocational training
- 3-5 years of electrical and mechanical troubleshooting experience in an Industrial plant maintenance setting at a Journeyman level.
- Must be familiar with the limitation and scope of the state licensing requirements in Electrical and Millwright work.
- Industrial Electrician will the ability to read blueprints and interpret mechanical & electrical schematics.
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair equipment efficiently and safely.
- Experience with heavy equipment operations, forklift, welding, hand and power tools.
- Journeyman Millwright card preferred
- Possess basic understanding of electrical concepts.
- LME – Limited Maintenance Electrician card preferred.
- PLC knowledge preferred.
- Experience creating, developing and managing PM programs.
- Proficient in MS Office and CMMS.
- Annual Bonus
- 2 weeks PTO
- 401K & Matching
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid time off
Ask for: Julie Roberts
Job Id: 23631
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.