Columbus, OH 43085 US
- Provide maintenance support to all areas of the plant and assist in developing a comprehensive preventative maintenance program for equipment.
- Performs troubleshooting, repairs and installations of mechanical equipment including but not limited to pneumatics, hydraulics, gear reducers, pumps, steam/condensate, and any other mechanical device.
- Maintains records applicable to the job such as failure reporting, equipment files, and equipment modifications.
- Rigging, lifting, and relocating a variety of complex, heavy machines, equipment, and components.
- Works with supervisor to prepare and implement daily work schedule and document spare part requirements for equipment.
- Complies with all safety and housekeeping rules.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2 + years of experience as an Industrial Technician or Industrial Maintenance Mechanic.
- Experience working with pneumatics & hydraulics preferred.
- Mechanical or Electrical aptitude.
- Good documentation skills and practices communication and interpersonal skills.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- 401(K) matching
- Boot reimbursement
- Bi-Weekly Production Incentive program.
Salary Range: $26-$30/hr
Ask for: Roger Armenta
Job Id: 23497
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.