Machine Operator (Attaching)
South Plainfield, NJ 07080 US
- Attaching machine operator must be able to lead and direct the operation of all attaching equipment, including management of the crew, product quality, production efficiency, waste reduction, maintenance, housekeeping, and safety.
- Must be responsible for the overall safety, operation, quality, and performance of all attaching equipment including but not limited to Heidelberg attaching lines and Straight Cutters.
- Must be able to work with supervisors and other departments to become proficient operating any current equipment as well as any future equipment upgrades.
- Must be able to complete all required documentation to ensure correct carriers.
- Responsible for Responsible for accuracy of product produced, packaged, and shipped to customer.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 1+ year of experience as a Machine Operator.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Harshita Berry
Job Id: 23463
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.