Cascade Locks, OR 97014 US
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing, stable, innovating company? This exciting Machine Operator offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, stock options, paid PTO, tuition reimbursement, tuition assistance etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this Machine Operator opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Machine operator must be responsible for operating and adjusting four pellet mills, and regular dryer inlet and outlet temperatures per specifications, overseeing and monitoring bin levels.
- Must regulate the material mix to obtain the optimal pellet moisture and pellet density ratio, keeping pellet moisture under specified limits per compacted cubic foot by communicating the ratio of fresh and old sawdust and wet and dry shavings.
- Must be able to troubleshoot equipment malfunctions, spot fires, and hot bearings.
- Must maintain pellet mill feed rates and adjust or change pellet mill rolls/dies accordingly.
- Must complete a daily report detailing temperature readings, dried material moisture, and perform density checks per specifications.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2+ years of experience as a Machine Operator within an industrial environment.
- Must have working knowledge of all aspects of the production process.
- Will need to pass the company forklift certification.
- Must be comfortable to lift up to 80 lbs waist high and stand for up to 12 hours per day.\
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life insurance, short term & long-term disability
- 401(k) with employer match & immediate vesting.
- Annual Bonus
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Harshita Berry
Job Id: 23930
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.