Brownsville, OR 97327 US
- The Maintenance Manager must be responsible for the maintenance operations concerned with the installation and repair of all machinery and other mechanical and electrical equipment used in the production operation.
- Must maintain a preventative maintenance program to ensure safe working conditions, minimal production downtime.
- Must maintain inventories and order parts, as needed, for equipment.
- Must supervise and train Millwrights and LME apprentices to troubleshoot all equipment on plant site.
- Must manage and participate in the rebuilding or repairing of pellet mills, conveyors, screws, gearboxes, chains using hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical troubleshooting skills.
- Responsible for reporting on a regular basis to Plant Manager.
- Must be able to hire and train maintenance employees.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 5+ years of experience journeyman level millwright or equivalent experience
- Must have basic understanding of electrical concepts.
- The compounder must be able to be flexible with the working hours.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Salary: $75K-$85K annually
Ask for: Harshita Berry
Job Id: 23926
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.