Halsey, OR 97348 US
- The Maintenance Manager is responsible for any maintenance repair and installation including electrical and mechanical equipment used in production operation.
- Participate in and manage in the repair or rebuild of pellet mills, conveyors, gearboxes and chains using electrical pneumatic and hydraulic troubleshooting skills.
- Work closely with outside contractors to obtain bids and consult as needed.
- Provide reports on safety and maintenance projects and concerns on a regular basis to the Plant Manager.
- Participate in performance management of employees including hiring, and disciplinary meetings.
- Maintain equipment inventories and order parts as needed.
- Ensure employee and contractor safety by using the best safety practices (Safety concern forms, electrical safety, LOTO, confined space, and incident investigations.
- Maintain a maintenance preventative program to ensure equipment sustainability and minimal production downtime.
- Train and supervise LME and Millwrights apprentice to troubleshoot all plant site equipment.
- Delegate and prioritize maintenance activities and schedules, schedule maintenance days and track production down time.
Salary Range: $70,000-$80,000 (DOE)
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Journeyman Millwright card & LME Limited Maintenance Electrician card preferred.
- The Maintenance Manager must have at least 5 years of experience in journeyman level millwright or equivalent.
- Understanding of electrical concepts.
- LC knowledge is a plus
- PM program experience along with project planning and implementation.
- Proficient in MS Office -Word, Outlook & Excel
- Basic electrical concepts understanding
- Annual Bonus
- 2 weeks PTO
- 401K & Matching
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid time off
Ask for: Julie Roberts
Job Id: 23633
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.