Youngstown, OH 44501 US
- The Maintenance Mechanic will repair and rebuild the production equipment along with machining parts.
- Maintain all equipment as needed.
- Troubleshoot to solve mechanical and quality problems.
- Properly use required power tools, hoist cranes, hand tools, testing equipment and measuring devices.
- Perform all required mechanical tasks that would include breakdown maintenance, preventive maintenance and changeovers on production equipment.
- Guide and motivate coworkers.
- Ensure that each work area is audit and inspection ready after completing each mechanical task.
- Complete reports on equipment using computerized and manual maintenance management systems.
Salary Range: $26.93/hr
- HS Diploma or GED equivalent
- Possess a journeyman mechanic card along with 4 years of industrial mechanic experience OR a two year degree and 6 years of mechanical experience.
- Must be able to communicate in English and utilize hand and power tools.
- Mechanical Aptitude
- Ability to work with computers.
- Direct Hire
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid time off
Ask for: Julie Roberts
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.