Calpella, CA 95418 US
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing, stable, innovating company? This exciting Maintenance Millwright opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, stock options, paid PTO, tuition reimbursement, tuition assistance etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this Maintenance Millwright opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for doing equipment diagnosis and repair.
- Must be able to diagnose issues with malfunctioning mechanical/electrical equipment and complete required repairs.
- Must perform minor building plumbing, electrical and painting repairs as needed.
- Must perform preventive maintenance procedures and assist maintenance lead/manager in outage planning.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 5+ years of experience mechanical and electrical troubleshooting skills in an industrial work setting.
- Must have pneumatic & basic hydraulic knowledge.
- Must understand electrical concepts.
- Must be able to lift, push or pull up to 50lbs.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life insurance, short term & long-term disability
- 401(k) with employer match & immediate vesting.
- Annual Bonus
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Harshita Berry
Job Id: 23927
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.