Cascade Locks, OR 97014 US
- The Maintenance Planner will be responsible for planning and scheduling the maintenance program at the plant.
- Responsible for developing detailed Bill of Materials for the equipment in the plant and enter these into the CMMS.
- Must develop maintenance routines for all wear components.
- Responsible for deciding what spare parts should be stocked and organizing the storeroom.
- Responsible for setting up auto-reorder in the CMMS and ordering/receiving as needed.
- Responsible for generating work orders and work packages daily and assisting the team.
- Must manage the KPI’s for the maintenance function.
- Responsible for leading all planning for any major outages.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 5+ years of experience as a Maintenance Planner.
- Must have previous experience using CMMS, or related base to plan and schedule work.
- Must be willing to work in high temperature/humidity area.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life insurance, short term & long-term disability
- 401(k) with employer match & immediate vesting.
- Annual Bonus
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Harshita Berry
Job Id: 23929
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.