Walton, KY 41094 US
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing, manufacturing and packaging food industry? This exciting opportunity as a Night Shift Maintenance Technician offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, paid PTO, etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this Night Shift Maintenance Technician opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- The Night Shift Maintenance Technician must ensure that the maintenance team is productive and proactive in supporting the production team.
- Responsible for Production Lines, Building Maintenance
- Must diagnose, repair, and perform preventative maintenance on all equipment, boiler and other vital components.
- Must support the Safety program, practice the Lockout/tag-out policy and ensure that the equipment safety devices are operational.
- Improve machinery efficiency and reliability through the established PM program.
- Must ensure that mechanics and others are following the inventory control systems.
- General Maintenance Housekeeping.
- The Night Shift Maintenance Technician must assist engineering in major projects and machine overhauls.
- Responsible for after-hour emergency phone calls for machine breakdowns, if any.
- The Night Shift Maintenance Technician must have 5+ years of experience in a maintenance role/ technical training.
- Must have Forklift/Scissor lift license.
- Must come from a production-manufacturing background.
- Must have analytical skills and advanced electrical/mechanical problem-solving skills and the ability to give technical guidance to other team members.
- Must have experience in machine drawings.
- Must maintain accurate documentation.
- Food industry background is a plus.
- Must have basic Computer Skills
- The Night Shift Maintenance Technician must be flexible on the work schedule and work on other shifts as needed and work overtime and weekends.
- Must be open to 12-hour shifts. schedule is 6p-6a Monday – Thursday and then rotates to Friday – Monday every 30 days.
- ONLY LOCAL CANDIDATES
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid Time Off
Salary: $22-$30/hr, depending on experience; 5% shift differential on night shift
Ask for: Amrita Mukherjee
Job Id: 24163
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.