Cairo, GA 31728 US
- The Manufacturing Engineer designs and iterates manufacturing processes to exceed companies cost and quality goals.
- Specify and design machine tooling.
- Troubleshoot equipment and processes in order to support all shop associates.
- Document and develop best operating practices.
- Develop a technical understanding of all processes and equipment.
- Create dimensional drawings of product and tooling.
- Collaborate with all levels of the organization.
- Perform payback studies and complex engineering analysis for upgrades and new equipment.
- Utilize Solid Works to create 3-D models of tooling product and machines.
- Document machine and process set up data.
- Develop process flows to meet standard operating procedures and understand customer product requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
Salary Range: $65,000-$85,000
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering is required.
- 3+ years of manufacturing experience
- The Manufacturing Engineer will have experience with 3-D modeling (Creo or SolidWorks) Python programming, robotics exposure, CNC machine operation, and MS Office.
- Must have practical application of the scientific method for problem solving.
- Planning and project management experience.
- Must be able to meet deadlines and handle multiple products.
- The Manufacturing Engineer will have process control, cost analysis, and statistical analysis experience.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid time off
Ask for: Julie Roberts
Job Id: 23629
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.