Orange, NJ 07050 US
- Supervise and evaluate performance of production personnel (quality inspectors, workers etc.) Analyze and review financial statements.
- Determine the number of necessary resources (workforce, raw materials etc.).
- Plan Inventory levels and re-order points
- Approve maintenance work, purchasing of equipment etc. Identifies room for improvement by providing analytical and reporting financial results to senior management.
- Plan Production Schedule to meet shipping dates and volume needs.
- Maintain open communication with Shop Foreman and Production Personnel.
- Work closely with the sales department.
- Partner with other operations teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering preferred.
- 15+ years of Manufacturing experience.
- Extensive experience in machine shop.
- Leadership experience is a must.
- Familiar with manufacturing computer software
- Must have manufacturing large industrial equipment experience.
- Experience with inventory management and dealing with vendors.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid Time Off
- 401(K) matching
Salary Range: $70K-$80K (DOE)
Ask for: Roger Armenta
Job Id: 23436
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.