Manufacturing Systems Administrator
Columbia City, OR 97018 US
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing, stable, innovating company? This exciting Manufacturing Systems Administrator offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, stock options, paid PTO, tuition reimbursement, tuition assistance etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this Manufacturing Systems Administrator opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Must be able to diagnose and repair/replace field instrumentation, electrical and control components.
- Must be able to diagnose issues with machines using PLCs.
- Must recommend replacement frequencies for electrical and control components for the CMMS.
- Must observe safety procedures and meet electrical codes.
- Responsible for conducting electronic inspections and tests.
- Responsible for electrical work on environmental regulating systems, pumps, and industrial lighting systems.
- Responsible for installing, maintaining and repairing heavy duty equipment and industrial communications systems.
- Must be able to troubleshoot and repair electrical components.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 5+ years of experience as a Manufacturing Systems Administrator.
- Must have experience with PLC/industrial controls.
- Must have knowledge of electrical systems, hand tools, and industrial equipment.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life insurance, short term & long-term disability
- 401(k) with employer match & immediate vesting.
- Annual Bonus
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Harshita Berry
Job Id: 23928
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.