Mulberry, SC US
- Keeps track of appropriate information on maintenance issues and downtime in equipment logs that are assigned to them. Utilizing authorized control change procedures, record all process modifications As per the PM Program or as necessary to maintain a smooth operation, you are in charge of doing preventive maintenance on the assigned production equipment.
- All electrical systems on all production equipment must be maintained.
- Gives production supervisors pertinent data on machinery and process performance, including waste and production data.
- Take the lead in helping other colleagues solve manufacturing equipment problems.
- As needed, arranges and supports additional maintenance tasks.
- Helps Engineering maintain and modify vision systems within predetermined bounds as well as assist with the installation, troubleshooting, and startup of all equipment.
- (Departments Exclusive to Sharps) in charge of blending the silicone/solvent-based mixture that lubricates needles. maintains the solids percentage within allowable bounds by using a viscometer.
- Offer support to guarantee adherence to all environmental and safety protocols as well as Quality System Requirements (QSR).
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent experience
- Must be willing to work from pm to am 12 hours rotational shift.
- Must have 2-5 years of relevant experience.
- Must have experience in PLC and electrical as well as mechanical maintenance.
- Direct Hire.
- Sign on bonus
- Health Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Vision Insurance.
- Paid Time Off.
Ask for: Madhu
Job Id: 24159
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.