Shimerville, PA US
- The Materials Manager should be able to oversee the planning, procurement, storage, control and distribution of materials and products according to company needs and customer requirements.
- Responsible for working with purchasing department to schedule delivery of materials, supplies, and equipment.
- Must be able to manage and monitor storage of purchased parts and finished goods.
- Must be able to manage inventory levels to ensure deliveries occur within customer timelines.
- Responsible for conducting and valuing year-end physical inventory.
- Must oversee the shipping and receiving functions related to purchased parts and finished goods.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration.
- 5+ years of experience in materials control field in electronics manufacturing setting.
- Must be proficient in inventory reporting systems, ERP/MRP systems and Microsoft office suite including Excel.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Salary: $70K-$80K annually
Ask for Madhu
Job Id: 23514
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.