Burrell, PA US
- The Mechanic is responsible for the inspection and documentation of transit wheel assembly.
- Extensive recordkeeping and documenting.
- Inspects and tests manufactured parts and prepares parts for shipment.
- Utilizes fixtures, mechanical devices, hydraulic presses, and tools to assemble and disassemble wheel assemblies.
- Responsible for day-to-day maintenance.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 4+ years of experience within a Manufacturing environment
- 2+ years of Mechanic experience
- Knowledge of precision measuring devices and conventional equipment
- Ability to perform basic math and ability to read blueprints.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Must be willing to work in 2nd shift.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid Time Off
Salary: $23-$26/hr (DOE)
Ask for: Madhu
Job Id: 23608
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.