Occupational Health Manager RN
Athens, GA 30601 US
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance as well as PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Provide first aid, minor treatment, counseling, referral and medical liaison for non-occupational health and medical concern of team members.
- Follow health care and safety protocols
- Conduct all assigned job tasks with legal, ethical, and moral compass.
- Establish a good working relationship with team members.
- Assist management and team members on safety training for the production areas.
- RN-Graduate of school of nursing accredited by the State Board of Nurse Examiners
- Completion CPR training
- Must have great interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability for effective written and oral communication.
- Learn about the food industry
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Salary: $100K plus 10% bonus
Ask for: Milton
Job Id: 23474
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.