Over The Road Truck Driver
Chester, VA 23831 US
- Utilize all tractor equipment and operate vehicles in forward and backwards motion as well as maneuver in curves, in an efficient and safe manner.
- Follow company, procedure, rules, and policies regarding acceptable conduct when interacting with customers, supervisors, co-workers, and the motoring public,
- Maintain precise daily logs/records of transportation, including any records needed to create reports such as DOT logs, fuel reports, damage reports along with other required paperwork.
- Follow Trucking Managers directions and company policies and procedures.
- Follow State and Federal laws and regulations, such as DOT regulations.
- Report any conditions that may affect the operations of the trucks and trailers and turn in all paperwork.
- CDL Class A license is required.
- 3 years of experience in truck driving over the road.
- Sit and ride for extended periods of time in a tractor trailer.
- Provide a clean motor vehicle record.
- Extensive knowledge of trucking environment.
- Willing to submit to a pre-employment drug screening.
- Willing to submit to a background check.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Time Off
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Short Term Disability
- 401K Program
Salary: $50K-$60K (DOE)
Ask for: Roger Armenta
Job Id: 23443
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.