Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance Associate
Durham, NC 27702 US
- Must perform in-process testing/sampling batches for packaging and manufacturing.
- Must perform inspections of raw materials and dispensing of raw materials.
- Must maintain logbooks for documentation of specific functions that are completed.
- When necessary, apprehend critical information for CAPA/Deviation investigations.
- Must carry out cleaning verification and validation of swabbing of equipment.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 3+ years of experience as a QA Associate within a Pharmaceutical environment.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Salary: $65K-$70K annually
Ask for: Harshita Berry
Job Id: 23515
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.