Fort Pierce, FL 34945 US
- The Plant Manager is responsible for overseeing all operations of a concrete block manufacturing facility.
- Responsible for the profit/loss accountability based on approved budgets.
- In charge of standardized KPI’s and KPM’s across all operations.
- Implement best practices to improve the production of all teams.
- Enforce lean manufacturing principles including production, planning, and inventory control processes.
- Maintain compliance at the site through continuous improvement efforts.
- Lead strategic initiatives to improve scalability, agility, and efficiency.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent preferred.
- 5+ years of Plant Management experience within a Concrete Block Manufacturing facility.
- Knowledge of Besser V3-12 block machine.
- Demonstrated ability to manage budgets.
- Experience in reporting on key production metrics.
- Proficient in MS Office and ERP software.
- Outstanding communication ability.
- Excellent organizational and leaderships skills.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Andy Bates
Job Id: 23439
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.