Saint Louis Park, MN 55426 US
- Must be able to read, understand, and prepare bill of materials (BOM) to meet the required specifications from customer drawing.
- Must be able to cut, weld and bend materials to specification as required and inspect each part/component for accuracy.
- Must be able to safely operate all shop equipment, including panel, table, chop, and cut-off saws, handheld, and extrusion welders, and bending and butt-welding machines.
- Must be able to fit, assemble, and inspect parts to ensure their accuracy.
- Must keep all the job records updated of work performed and materials used.
- Must follow and understand, and adhere to all safety rules, operating instructions, and procedure manuals.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2+ years of experience as a Plastic Fabricator.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Harshita Berry
Job Id: 23893
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.