Production Control Manager
Little Rock, AR 72202 US
- The Production Control Manager will participate in daily meetings with operations and supply chain to discuss any issues needing corrective actions and recovery plans.
- Conduct daily reviews with team members to discuss adherence to schedules and shortage lists.
- Provide direct countermeasures for any over-production or shortage by monitoring inventory levels and material disposition.
- Ensure health, quality and safety procedures are adhered to in order to maintain safe operations.
- Manage a staff of supervisors, material handlers and production coordinators related to all multi production facility activities.
- Pinpoint priorities for teams members and ensure they are being held accountable for their performance of timely deliverables, standard work and performance metrics.
- Oversee the staff in maintaining work order schedules and creating new ones to meet ERP demand requirements.
Salary Range: $80,000-$105,000 (DOE)
- Bachelors degree in Business preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in Production planning and/or supply chain in a manufacturing environment.
- The Production Control Manager must have prior management or supervisory experience.
- MS Office Suite proficiency including ERP (Oracle, SAP)
- Ability to wear personal protective equipment.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Possess the ability to coordinate multiple projects and priorities simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in business and technical.
- Direct Hire
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid time off
Ask for: Julie Roberts
Job Id: 23561
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.