Sutton, MA US
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing, stable, innovative meat production company? This exciting opportunity as a Production Manager offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, paid PTO, etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this Production Manager opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- The Production Manager must be responsible for the designated area, which includes production planning, scheduling and employee training.
- Review all SSOP, HACCP and GMP standards and procedures to guarantee product wholesomeness.
- Must be able to support the operations staff and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Responsible for developing team to solve day-to-day operational issues and reach short- and long-term performance goals.
- The Production Manager must be willing to supervise a team of over 40.
- Responsible for ensuring product presentation and standards are always met.
- Coordinate staffing issues to ensure maximum productivity.
- The Production Manager must review all evaluations and hiring needs.
- Must work with all levels of management and sales team to ensure the quality standards of the product.
- Must be able to work in a multicultural plant.
- The Production Manager must hold a Bachelor’s degree.
- Must have a minimum of 10 years of experience from a meat producing industry.
- Must have 7 years of team management experience, managing a team of 40 personnel.
- The Production Manager must ensure all safety standards are maintained within the plant/ floor and must be responsible for acting.
- Must coach, train, guide new team members.
- The Production Manager must be proficient in Microsoft Suite applications.
- Excellent communication skills
- Bilingual-(English/Spanish) preferred.
- Must be in good physical shape to lift to 60 lbs., as needed.
- The Production Manager must be flexible regarding shifts and schedules.
- Must work in a cold refrigerated environment.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid Time Off
Salary: $80K-$90K annually
Ask for: Amrita Mukherjee
Job Id: 24145
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.