Scottsdale, AZ 85251 US
- Working closely with the Production Manager handling all production related responsibilities
- Build effective relationships with all internal departments to produce a superior product.
- Control workflow to ensure maximum use of available capacity and effective use of labor, tools and equipment
- Leads production meetings with current status of work in process and provides input on schedule versus actual capacity
- Drives achievement and reports on KPIs
- Coordinate maintenance work with supervisor and manufacturing needs.
- Responsible for execution of company production policies, procedures and standards.
- Train new staff or assist management with this process.
- Responsible for the washing, making corrections and improvements to systems, when necessary, suggest and develop ways to train their team members to improve efficiency and productivity, must possess superior leadership skills and may periodically
- Ensures accountability of subordinates by creation of SOPs and other accountability methods
- Will monitor and ensure that standards for production, quality, housekeeping and safety protocols are being adhere to accordingly
- 5 years of Production Supervisory experience within a Manufacturing environment
- MUST have a Plastics Manufacturing background (Injection Molding/Blow Molding)
- Previously experience dealing with 5S manufacturing processes
- High School Diploma required
- Skilled in using SAP software
- Strong communication, organizational and leadership skills
- Proficient in dealing with timelines
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Applications
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid Time Off
Ask for Jeremy
Job Id: 23939
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements