Sutton, MA US
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing, stable, innovative meat processing company? This exciting opportunity as a Production Supervisor offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, paid PTO, etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this Production Supervisor opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- The Production Supervisor must be responsible for the designated area, which includes production planning, scheduling and employee training.
- Review all SSOP, HACCP and GMP standards and procedures to guarantee product wholesomeness.
- Must be able to support the operations staff and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Responsible for developing team to solve day-to-day operational issues and reach short- and long-term performance goals.
- The Production Supervisor must be willing to supervise a team of over 25.
- Responsible for ensuring product presentation and standards are always met.
- Coordinate staffing issues to ensure maximum productivity.
- The Production Supervisor must review all evaluations and hiring needs.
- Must work with all levels of management and sales team to ensure the quality standards of the product.
- Must be able to work in a multicultural plant.
- The Production Supervisor must hold a GED or diploma. Bachelors preferred.
- Must have a minimum of 5+ years’ experience from a meat producing industry.
- Must have previous team management experience.
- Must have basic Reading, Writing and Math skills.
- The Production Supervisor must maintain safety standards for the workforce.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Suite applications.
- Excellent communication skills
- Bilingual-(English/Spanish) preferred.
- Must be in good physical shape to lift to 60 lbs., as needed.
- The Production Supervisor must be flexible in shift and schedules.
- Must work in a cold refrigerated environment.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid Time Off
Ask for: Amrita Mukherjee
Job Id: 24146
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.